The RECALL FOUNDATION, Inc., formerly known as the Extendicare Foundation continues to accept applications for funding in the area of Alzheimer’s and related Dementias.
- Seed Funds – small grants that will help an organization leverage RECALL’s grant for greater philanthropic support.
- Innovative Research – new research or a new aspect of current research striving for a cure of Alzheimer’s or related Dementias.
- Collaboration with other nonprofits or research centers to ensure replicable advances in the field of Alzheimer’s.
- New approaches in caregiving programs that expand the well being of individuals and families with Alzheimer’s and related Dementias.
- Education or promotion of the importance of finding a cure for Alzheimer’s
The RECALL FOUNDATION does not fund on-going projects, general operations or personnel.
If you are interested in submitting an application for a Grant, please note the following timelines:
Letter or Intent:
Upon approval Proposal deadlines:
LETTER OF INTENT